My two favorite purchases from Wannamacher's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to the show with a wish list, and these two were on it. First off is a ZT 0350ST. G10 scales, partially serrated, Tungsten DLC coating, and spring assisted. I've wanted this knife since it was first released. It has, by far, the sharpest blade I've ever had on a production knife. Yes, it's pretty big, but is still concealable and a great size, IMO. I found several at the show, and was able to make a deal for $100. I could have saved a few bucks online, but not enough to make me pass on it. My fingers don't work very well with any blades that have studs on the blade, so the Emerson Wave release is money. Knife releases very fast, with just a nudge of your finger.
Second, is a Fenix PD30. I wanted a TK12, but already have a T1 so I decided I needed this one. 2 modes, 6 different outputs, up to 265 lumens. Has pocket clip, and came with spare o-rings, a lanyard, and a replacement button switch. I received free batteries from the vendor, and got it for $60 OTD. Love both of my purchases.

Post up your favorite finds from the show; would like to hear about what you got.

Here's an iPhone pic of mine:
[Broken External Image]

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My one and only purchase was your G21SF. Barrel had a factory gray finish? Kind of a neat config.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a Henry lever action .22 NIB for $200 OTD. I also wanted a NIB Buck Mark .22 with a BBL for around $300, not the Camper model. I found one and was going to offer $285, but it was gone when I came back. I also had a AK74 and a 10mm Glock on my list, but couldn't find them with a good price anywhere in the building.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
An old style used Bianchi holster for my 4 inch 66 to shoot retro revolver, a set of grips for same, and the model 63 S&W 2 inch I posted a pic of earlier. Really wanted a couple of others but couldn't quite part with the cash. I enjoyed the show, about every kind of gun you can imagine is there.

leardriver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought some small parts from a vendor. Great guy; I'll definitely buy from him again.

Bought a couple more items from JSE Surplus, who have always treated me great.

Scored again from an attendee just as I was leaving. An outstanding deal.

I was there less than hour, yet I feel like I had a real good show experience.

Cap'n Bill

victor152

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Picked up a small Pelican case for my shooting timer, a new fixed blade with Kydex sheath, a square of Kydex and some Chicago screws, a new Ruger MK III 22/45 (blued) with 5.5" barrel and a new Tactical Solutions Pac-Lite 4.5" threaded bull barrel with compensator.

I thought the prices were fair to competative with what I've seen on the internet. I have to travel about 1-1/2 hours to get to any big city from where I live, so taking into account shipping, FFL fees, and being able to hold something before the purchase, I think I did pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom