NAA 22 revolver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not trying to pick a fight, or turn my nose up at someone's choice, but if it comes to me packing something small, I'll take this anyday over a rimfire.
Plus it is loaded with the old type of Fiochii ball which is rather warm!!
ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_203_DSCN0403.jpg

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I carry one in 22 mag loaded with 50 grain HPs Federals.
I have carried one in 22 or 22 mag for years and yes while I would rather have my Glock 23 or 22 the NAA works every time.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not trying to pick a fight, or turn my nose up at someone's choice, but if it comes to me packing something small, I'll take this anyday over a rimfire.
Plus it is loaded with the old type of Fiochii ball which is rather warm!!
ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_203_DSCN0403.jpg

Those are cool little guns!

Yeah, this NAA is NOT my primary weapon. It's just for those times when nothing else will work. And at least you're packin' sumthin!

:thumbup3:

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a .22 short, .22 LR, and a .22 mag. They are great, reliable little guns that fit the first rule of a gun fight.

If I knew I was going to be in a gun fight, I would carry an M2, but those are hard to fit in the pocket, so I must make a choice. Sometimes it is a 5" 1911, some times it is a NAA .22 short....it all depends on attire.....

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire five shots or only four?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .22 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in my pocket, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

awww.gunsholstersandgear.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_06_laserlyte_naa_bayo_011.jpg

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire five shots or only four?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .22 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in my pocket, and would blow your Pinky clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

awww.gunsholstersandgear.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_06_laserlyte_naa_bayo_011.jpg

There its fixed now!!!! :rollingla :rollingla :rollingla

mountain287

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I currently carry a naa in .22 lr. I usually have it in my front pants pocket. I carry it as a backup for my g19. Since I carry it in my pocket, I change out the ammo once a month. This pistol is certainly a close up firearm. Don't expect to hit anything beyond 10 meters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom