Nascar & NRA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to see these record number of membership dues aren't going to waste. Granted, I get that it will probably drive more membership... But how many new memberships will be needed to break even on this waste of money?

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's a good move membership wise as they share the same target audience.
I figured the liberal media would/will make it something it isn't also.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to see these record number of membership dues aren't going to waste. Granted, I get that it will probably drive more membership... But how many new memberships will be needed to break even on this waste of money?

It's not always about breaking even... the NRA advertises on our behalf to promote legal, safe gun ownership and this seems like a way to reach a tremendously large crowd.

Sometimes it's about positive message and showing people that you are real, mainstream and here to stay. Not only does the NRA have to promote our views, but they must remain relevant and maintain an image of being an American tradition and foundation that is respected and full of hard working people. No better forum than NASCAR for that.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not always about breaking even... the NRA advertises on our behalf to promote legal, safe gun ownership and this seems like a way to reach a tremendously large crowd.

Sometimes it's about positive message and showing people that you are real, mainstream and here to stay. Not only does the NRA have to promote our views, but they must remain relevant and maintain an image of being an American tradition and foundation that is respected and full of hard working people. No better forum than NASCAR for that.

So the same people that demand accountability and fiscal responsibility from the government, constantly condemning them for running in the red, is just fine with the NRA risking operating in the red because they believe in the message? We hold those in power to different standards based on personal biases and gains? Really?

Last edited:

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When the starting point of a story is a fallacious premise, then the entire story is destined to be nothing but wasted electrons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom