Nashville - Bomb explodes wounding 3 people damaging 25 buildings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nashville wants this guy bad! The privately backed reward for the capture of the bombing suspect has ballooned to $315,000 in only a couple hours.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nashville police chief now says "tissues" that "could be remains" found near blast site; CBS and Associated Press say a body was found.
From New York Post:
Human remains have been found near the site of the Nashville Christmas Day explosion, according to reports.
It’s not yet clear whether the remains are from someone connected to the blast or from a victim, CBS News and the Associated Press reported, citing law enforcement sources.
Asked about the reports of remains during an evening press conference, Metro Nashville Police Chief John Drake said that “we have found tissues that we believe could be remains.”
The “tissues” still need to be examined, the chief told reporters.
https://nypost.com/2020/12/25/human-remains-reportedly-found-near-nashville-explosion-site/

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, Cousin Eddie was sittin' in his RV cookin' Christmas breakfast when the leaky stove caused his propane tanks to explode and everybody thinks it was a terrorist attack?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one news report I saw yesterday said that there was an audible countdown saying that it was a bomb and would explode in 15 minutes. If true, that’d lend credence to the idea that they only wanted to do property damage, not injure or kill people.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one news report I saw yesterday said that there was an audible countdown saying that it was a bomb and would explode in 15 minutes. If true, that’d lend credence to the idea that they only wanted to do property damage, not injure or kill people.

One story I read yesterday stated that authorities claim that they have found tissue, leading them to believe that at least one person was killed. The question would be who.

Latest posts

Top Bottom