NBC Fires Producer of Misleading Zimmerman Tape

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe some others need looked at also.

"Reuters reported that “the ‘Today’ show’s editorial control policies - which include a script editor, senior producer oversight and in most cases legal and standards department reviews of material to be broadcast - missed the selective editing of the call.”

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"NBC News has fired a producer who was involved in the production of a misleading segment about the Trayvon Martin case in Florida."

What's the difference between "misleading" and fraud?

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NBC is pretending that it was the fault of an individual only and not an unethical organization-wide culture of biased presentations favoring the left. They probably made sure the fired producer got a good job elsewhere. Taking care of their own - wink, wink

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe Spike Lee or Rosanne Barr will tweet it out for us...

I wish, and I don't know all the facts yet as well as PMSNBC, but what I fear is a grand jury is coming, and due to political and liberal media pressure he will be indicted and convicted, no matter what. That is what I fear. Now, his actions after he began calling the police? Well, let us see what the grand jury does.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd love to see the old couple who's address old Spike and Co. got wrong "do the right thing" and sue him into the stone age. Maybe that will help keep the Hollywierd types directing their activism towards feeding starving Africans and protesting fur coats rather than getting involved in piss-poor attempts at civil disobedience.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd love to see the old couple who's address old Spike and Co. got wrong "do the right thing" and sue him into the stone age. Maybe that will help keep the Hollywierd types directing their activism towards feeding starving Africans and protesting fur coats rather than getting involved in piss-poor attempts at civil disobedience.

Thank you, but they want to be left alone, they have had enough, but I agree with you and this is BS, only the left wing media and their conspirators get it the mention in the media. I really wish they would sue, but I am guessing, being old they don't want the hassle. I at my age might, but don't know it I would want to go through it, but then again, at my age I don't give a damned so I would probably do it, with the right lawyer. Some things just have to be done NOW.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

i heard on the radio the other day that they had settled. i wonder what that cost him? unfortunately, probably not enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom