Prayers needed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My duck hunting buddy is going through aorta valve and pulmonary artery replacement today.....surgeon told him that the actual surgery would take 5-6 hours.

We've been close for over 37 years and at a few months shy of 60 he's 14 years younger than me.....I guess I'm sort of his mentor, I was standing right beside him when he took his first deer and duck both while using my loaner guns and I taught him how to reload.

Any prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My duck hunting buddy is going through aorta valve and pulmonary artery replacement today.....surgeon told him that the actual surgery would take 5-6 hours.

We've been close for over 37 years and at a few months shy of 60 he's 14 years younger than me.....I guess I'm sort of his mentor, I was standing right beside him when he took his first deer and duck both while using my loaner guns and I taught him how to reload.

Any prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Praying his surgery and recovery go well.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lord, I want to lift up Hangfire’s friend this morning as he goes into surgery. Please give the surgeons and staff all wisdom and skill beyond their own abilities. Bring comfort to family and friends as he goes through this surgery and strengthen his body, making his recovery quick. Above all l ask that you use this opportunity to further your Kingdom and win the hearts of men.
In Christ’s Name

Latest posts

Top Bottom