NCAA probe of Johnny Manziel raises questions about amateurism rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the kid should do is just tell the NCAA to fucoff. Turn pro. Make real money for the stuff he does. Leave the NCAA holding the bag. Screw you NCAA. Screw you and screw you're dumbass rules.

[I hate Texas A&M by the way]

IIRC he can't turn pro for another year since they have the two-year post hs rule

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the kid should do is just tell the NCAA to fucoff. Turn pro. Make real money for the stuff he does. Leave the NCAA holding the bag. Screw you NCAA. Screw you and screw you're dumbass rules.

[I hate Texas A&M by the way]

Yea , introduce him to a 260lb linebacker, he'll be just like that Great qb from tx a couple years back..

Sittin on the sidelines ..."Coach..I..I..I think I hurt ...umm..well hurt something."

Good Luck jonny dumbass, youll need it>

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be more willing to go along with the NCAA player pay punishments if the NCAA itself were not profiting millions each year off the sales of these "amateurs" names on their licensed jerseys.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been saying he's a ticking bomb since last fall before he became a big shot. Spoiled rotten rich kid that parties too much (and illegally since he is under age) and craves attention. I hope my beloved Aggies have a backup that can run that offense nearly as well. We were fortunate he made it through the season with his style of play, he may not even get to start the season if this probe uncovers anything. Great example of somebody placing more importance on themselves instead of the team and the University.

That is ALL of them, just out for themselves. NCAA is a money machine, nothing more.

So glad OU or Texas has never had ANY questionable players, rule infringements or sanctions placed against them. It's all just a training camp for the NFL and their over paid thugs. Screw them all. :finger:

Latest posts

Top Bottom