Need a gunsmith

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stwfire

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking to build a custom .308 rifle. I already have the parts and everything. I was just curious about your thoughts on a good gunsmith in Oklahoma and if anybody has any recommendations. Thanks for your time!

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jon Beanland. He is Beanland Custom Rifles. http://beanlandrifles.com/ He builds some of the finest rifles in the country. F-Class, tactical, long range, hunting, AR based... You name it, the man can build it. He's put hands on just about every rifle I own, and the guns shoot better because of it.

Though he usually builds on his own parts, he's no stranger to putting together someones box-of-gun. He's also quite the workaholic, so it should be a quick turnaround.

Stwfire

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually called him today and he is very reasonable on price. He is quite a bit of a drive for me being from Stillwater though. Another name I have heard is Steve Baldwin in Jones. He is a lot closer and I will probably give home a call tomorrow. Any testimony on Steve's work?

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually called him today and he is very reasonable on price. He is quite a bit of a drive for me being from Stillwater though. Another name I have heard is Steve Baldwin in Jones. He is a lot closer and I will probably give home a call tomorrow. Any testimony on Steve's work?

I've got to drive to Ponca City Thursday, then down to Hollis on Friday. I can drop off parts if you need brother. Or you can mail out to Jon if you want to go with him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom