Need a tiny little guy, NW OKC- Quail Springs area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
All the Bob Moore dealerships use Quality Tint. They are just north of minnick materials on Santa fe

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stop a crack glass repair on Reno just east of may no longer does it, but recommended a shop near them that uses a newer style (ceramic?). You might call them. It’s not near you but I think it’s supposed to cut the heat significantly.
This is SAC’s office number
405-917-7867

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
All the Bob Moore dealerships use Quality Tint. They are just north of minnick materials on Santa fe
I’ve used them. Except for failing to clean the rear windshield and leaving tools in the back seat the tint they did in Oct 2020 has been fine.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stop a crack glass repair on Reno just east of may no longer does it, but recommended a shop near them that uses a newer style (ceramic?). You might call them. It’s not near you but I think it’s supposed to cut the heat significantly.
This is SAC’s office number
405-917-7867
I heard the same thing about that ceramic tint

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had my tint replaced on my old Ridgeline with the ceramic. I feel like it was a noticeable difference. AC seemed to cool the cabin quicker and the compressor came on less often
Thanks for the reply. Recall how much more ceramic is, over traditional tint?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took a vehicle to Great Plains Windows on Sooner and 15th in MWC. New car and when I got it back had a box knife scratch to the paint near a rear window. I figured they either cut the tint and was sizing it up to the window and still had their box cutter in hand. Couldn't happen again and accidents happen. Took another new car in a few years later and darned if it didn't happen again. Once learnt, twice burnt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom