Need help on Nill Grip install, HK P7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tumbler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got these Nill grips for my P7 and I tried installing them the other night, I had a very difficult time and was scared to mess up the grips so I ended up just putting them up and succumbing to the fact that I need help. Anybody here in OKC area that has done these grips on a P7?

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got these Nill grips for my P7 and I tried installing them the other night, I had a very difficult time and was scared to mess up the grips so I ended up just putting them up and succumbing to the fact that I need help. Anybody here in OKC area that has done these grips on a P7?

I have a set on my p7.

The back edge is somewhat "dovetailed" and has to wedge between the inside edge of the grip frame, and the outside edge. Install them with the back edge angled in first, may need a little pressure towards the back, then they will snap down tight in the front.

tumbler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a set on my p7.

The back edge is somewhat "dovetailed" and has to wedge between the inside edge of the grip frame, and the outside edge. Install them with the back edge angled in first, may need a little pressure towards the back, then they will snap down tight in the front.

I tried that for about 20 minutes before I finally got worried I might break the grips, I'm wondering if they're not cut exactly right... I have no trouble uninstalling and reinstalling the factory plastics so I wouldn't think these would be that much more difficult

Latest posts

Top Bottom