Need new IWB holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okieshooter777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had the same IWB holster for many years.. it is finally worn out and falling apart.
I cannot remember who made the one i have, someone here in Oklahoma who makes them.
Anybody have a place they recommend or someone local who makes them?
The design of mine is similar to the crossbreed design. Maybe there is something better out there now.

Oh the gun is a XDS

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would suggest picking a different style of holster than the hybrid design that it sounds like you were using. There are definitely better made options available.

okieshooter777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the one i have been using for about 7-8 years. As you can see i have epoxy'd it together several times as it is coming apart.

Ill check the aliengear out... which one do you recommend?

Attachments

• IMG_0535.jpg
    IMG_0535.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 155

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was a guy in Stillwater that made the Crossbreed style holsters. He made one for me for a pistol that I couldn't find a mass produced one for. I don't remember his name but I met him to give him my pistol at the gun store west of Stillwater on Hiway 51. You might try contacting him and see if they know him and if he is still around. It's been about 10 years since he made mine and it has held up well.

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might try “Patriot Arms” or maybe it’s “Patriot Industries” in Guthrie, if he is still making them they are well worth the inexpensive cost. I several of his holsters. The one I wear everyday is almost 6 years old and still in good shape.

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the Rest to God.

septic_shock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Harell holsters are the holsters that are made here in Stillwater. Stillwater Armory carries them in store (at least for most popular pistols), or you can order directly from website.

There are a couple of different styles available.

Latest posts

Top Bottom