Need/want tablet computer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought this for Grumpy for his birthday ... He likes it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K2HBB1H?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Would pull the trigger on this but it uses the newer charger connector which would be a PTA for switching between my phone and whatever tablet I end up with. Not looking to run many apps, mainly email and the net. We use the TV for stemming, have no desire to watch a movie on a small screen. Still looking...
Thanks

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just seen IPads on Groupon.com starting at $179.00 with retina display, 16gb as well as others. i have bought from Groupon before and had no problem returning an article for full refund. I have both a Samsung tablet and an IPad and I prefer the Ipad because it is a lot faster.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depending on the tablet, you should be able to buy a bluetooth keyboard (more or less a full size keyboard) and a bluetooth mouse. That would make it a whooooolllllle lot more convenient for you to use.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Arrived today, ended up I should have not been concirned about if it had a keyboard or not. The touch keyboard is fine and will probably not use the one that came with it. Disappointed it does not have the same USB connection as my phone but was hard to tell from the listing. Now to just go through the ordeal of finding an email client and setting up my email accounts. Of course before I can do that I have to figure out what my google apps account is. This is not better than Window 95 :blah:

Latest posts

Top Bottom