Nekkid and skeered.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For you city folks, that's SE OK talk for Naked and Afraid.

Anyone else watching this show? Anyone want to be on it?

Nekkid, with a total stranger of the opposite sex, turned loose in Tanzania, Africa where lions, leopards, hyenas, and various venomous reptiles choose to live. Or a deserted island with 120 degree temps. On your own for 21 days. No thanks.

Barefooted too. I wouldn't make it to the mailbox and back barefooted.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could do the show in a heartbeat.

Don't have a shy bone in my body.

I'd have to get some shoes built first thing though. Mine are totally tender. Strip off some bark or kill something to get shoes.

(hope Been doesn't see this)

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bug bites on your little Johnson and his spherical friends would suck to the 77th degree.

The last episode was a big muscular white dude on an island. His Johnson got severely sunburned (along with the rest of him), and he spent three days lying in suffering in the sand shaded by palm trees. The little hardbody that was with him did a good job, and was pretty knowledgeable about what do in an island survival setting.

For the record, I kind of like watching it. At least it's actually a show about survival, as opposed to the stupid show actually called "Survivor". Being dropped in remote places in your birthday suit with only a hatchet and a naked partner is much more "surviving" than playing idiotic games.

Latest posts

Top Bottom