Nephew's Deer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This kid has had some great luck on deer. He has killed better deer in the last three years than anyone in the family that have been hunting them for 30 years. Here is a pic of his first deer at 11 yrs old I think. 3 yrs ago.

ai35.photobucket.com_albums_d168_imhntn_ClaytonsDeer_1.jpg

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's it, I am short enough that I am applying for a Kansas Youth Tag next year....

Seriously though, great job!!! It is nice to see the traditions being passed on. They should be proud of their accomplishment, b/c there are lot's of people who don't even see a deer every year, let alone, harvest one.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I drew a Kansas tag about 10 years ago and never applied again. It was absolutely the best hunting I have ever had and I saw more big bucks in a week than I see in 10 yrs in OK. The problem was that I wanted to be up there every waking minute hunting and spent way too much time that fall in Kansas. I just did not like it controlling me that way and have never been back and neither has my brother that hunted that year with me. I may go back some time but I will be putting some restrictions on myself about how long I will be there and hunt. I still love to shoot a doe with my bow and get a great thrill out of that around here so I will hang around awhile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom