NEVER buy from palemetto state.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filobeto

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So where do I buy PSA merchandise so I can sell it cheaper than the internet and you will shop my store?????????

You can't.
If people knew how small the margins are on new guns they would be shocked. You have buy a huge amount to have a chance at fair profit. If you have an employee that makes $12 an hour, $200 a day in rent, $50 a day in interest and $300 a day for the owner, you better be selling a lot of guns every day. That's tough when a glock 17 is $445 wholesale and retail is $519.

climbtothebeet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ive used them in the past, and had decent results. I knew there were slow, but 2 months for something that has shown in stock since the day i ordered it? Ive got the emails as proof, and offered to send them to them, but they said i was just making it up, and that i was lying. I dont have a issue waiting on it, ive got other guns to play with. It was just the total lack of respect i get from them every time i call, and I never talked to them like a pissed off teenager. Its like they have my money, and I got most of my stuff, so good nuff. Yeah, I should have gotten names and numbers from the previous people, but having worked retail in the past, i like to trust people now and again, and to be nice like i always wished people would have done to me. I just hope my parts come in

ShurShot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you used a cc or paypal you might have a way to pursue getting your $90 back.

I ordered a pistol from them once. It took about a week to get here. No problems.

I'd be pissed off if I had your experience though. I'm sure they are fully aware of their issues so calling you a liar and not being able to get a t-shirt shipped out is a little over the line.

I don't care about margins or crying about how fast they've grown. I am patient and easy to deal with but after two months if we end up in a place where you are calling me a liar, keeping my money and not sending me the stuff I ordered we've got a problem!

Gun shops aren't special, many businesses have to deal with thin margins. Most business owners would love to have the problem PSA has!

Latest posts

Top Bottom