New 1911 Day! Sig Scorpion.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow that's awesome... I've been looking at Sig Scorpions and Nightmares for a looooong time. But... My BRD keeps me buying more "parts" every month and never buying a complete gun. <sigh>

media.giphy.com_media_jxqSgd1TtHu4U_giphy.gif

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sig builds a really good 1911 for the money, I really like the traditional slide on that Scorpion.

aryfrosty

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have carried and shot 1911s on and off duty since 1967 and have owned nearly every make. Last year I ran up on a Sig 1911 Ultra and bought it and like it as well as or better than most I have had. I had a Kimber Pro Crimson Carry II and a Colt 1911 Government taking up holster space and they live in the safe now. Haven't carried any 1911 but the little Sig since I got it.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

Again, I will say I love it. Got about 200 rounds through it now, and I think I am getting used to it. I can hit with it, thats what counts.

I think tonight or tomorrow I will send some junk rounds through it, see how it reacts to that. If all goes according to plan, it will cycle any ammo I come across. (which I love that feature). My .45 XD does this, hoping the same out of this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom