New 1911 Day! Sig Scorpion.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, after I didnt win the free Para that B.A.N.G. was giving away, I was all bummed out. My wife asked what the deal was, I told her that I didnt win and really wanted a 1911, so she said "Well, just go buy the one you want already". So, I did.

I love my wife!

Sig Sauer Scorpion Traditional Frame in Dark Earth.

There is an option for a tactical rail, but I didnt need it.

IMG_1902.JPG

IMG_1903.JPG

Cappy cell phone pics, I couldnt waste any time, I wanted to go shoot as soon as I got it home.

IMG_1906.JPG

I put about 50 rounds thru it. I love it.

IMG_1905.JPG

Everything I always wanted in a pistol.

AMERICAN INGENUITY MEETS EUROPEAN REFINEMENT
The legendary 1911 design has been brought into the 21st century with the refinement today’s shooters demand. The SIG SAUER® 1911 proves that close tolerances equal complete reliability and need not be incompatible in an off-the-shelf pistol. SIG SAUER has introduced clean, distinct lines that American shooters have embraced, while retaining the crisp trigger pull, classic ergonomics, and exceptional accuracy they expect.

The 1911 Scorpion is truely unique, from its Cerakote® coated stainless frame and slide. Complete with a 5.0 lb SAO trigger, 8 round magazine, and low-profile night sights.

The 1911 Scorpion features Hogue's innovative Magwell Grip Set. The advanced design combines grip plates and main spring housing in an integrated magazine well extension that promotes rapid magazine changes. Manufactured from G10, the Magwell Grips provide strength and light weight in a highly functional assembly. The grips feature Hogue's Piranha texture for excellent retention in any environment and come in a multi-layer green and black pattern that accents the Scorpion's Cerakote Flat Dark Earth finish.

Caliber: .45 ACP

Barrel Length: 5"

Capacity: 8+1

Safety: Manual

Grips: Hogue Custom G10

Sights: Low Profile Night Sights

Weight: 41.6 oz

Frame Finsish: Cerakote

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow that's awesome... I've been looking at Sig Scorpions and Nightmares for a looooong time. But... My BRD keeps me buying more "parts" every month and never buying a complete gun. <sigh>

Latest posts

Top Bottom