New .22 can???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure what I missed either.

ColtDogg,
I wasn't trying to stir anything up. I was thinking if you could explain why you didn't like the Sparrow, that might help us in offering advice between the other two. Hope you find the info you're looking for.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure what I missed either.

ColtDogg,
I wasn't trying to stir anything up. I was thinking if you could explain why you didn't like the Sparrow, that might help us in offering advice between the other two. Hope you find the info you're looking for.

DoctorJJ,
I know that the Sparrow is a very good can but its just one I dont want. Its something that everyone has. I got a good friend that has one and I can shot it at anytime I want. I like AAC, and I like my Gemtech. That is why I kinda wanted to stay with them 2 cans. Now the Gemtech may not be the best can on the market but it has a good tone to it and that is why I will pick the OutBack.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From AAC....

JB,

Thanks for the email and support. The Element 2 is our most effective 22LR silencer and is an industry leader. It is constructed of titanium and stainless steel and weighs in at just over 4 ounces. The new redesign is also a very streamlined look rather than the older design of the original Element.

Silencerco actually filmed an industry comparison in which they compared the Sparrow to both the Element and the Prodigy using various pistol hosts. Due to its design, the Prodigy is better for rifle hosts, so it was a given that the Element would perform better. The Element was the quietest rimfire silencer on every host and even beat the Sparrow by almost 3dB using a P22.

The bottom line is that both the Element 2 and the Sparrow are great silencers, but the dB numbers always tell the truth. The Element is the quieter of the two in all testing that we have ever seen or conducted. Hope that helps in your decision!

Sincerely,
Cade Patterson | Customer Service Representative
Advanced Armament Corp.