New Beretta PX4 Storm Sub Compact

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i bought mine at academy also. probably 6-8 months ago. it was $519. academy at 81st and garnett had one in there yesterday. great gun. it is a bear to load but the flip down finger rest works very nicely. my wife likes it up and it fits my hand better down.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure who is worse about changing these things like underwear, you or GED man.

I'm not complaining, I've owned a pre-TSQUARE owned gun or two in my day :thumb:

I need to get you a list to go out and buy and then sell to me later :D

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure who is worse about changing these things like underwear, you or GED man.

I'm not complaining, I've owned a pre-TSQUARE owned gun or two in my day :thumb:

I need to get you a list to go out and buy and then sell to me later :D

It is a sickness. I think half of the board has owned a pre-Tsquare gun at one point. I have a G17 that I have hung onto, but other than that its tough, lol. This PX4 Sub was one of those impulse buys. I did allot of research and decided to modify my carry weapons. I wont be too terribly upset if it does not get traded though. I am going to get a Beretta Ellite II and a LCP.

Latest posts

Top Bottom