New Daniel Defense AR-15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Dog 65

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got a new AR-15 issued to me from my department. They made me trade in my Bushmater for a Daniel Defense M4 CArbine 5.56mm. Never heard of this brand of AR. It has a quadrail and rear flip up sights. It is very light. Has 30 rd Magpuls with it. Just wanted to know if anyone has experience or heard good or bad things with a Daniel Defense AR-15's?

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trust me, you just got the better end of the deal. Daniel Defense makes some quality products as a whole. I have not owned any of their ARs, but have read good reviews on them.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a new AR-15 issued to me from my department. They made me trade in my Bushmater for a Daniel Defense M4 CArbine 5.56mm. Never heard of this brand of AR. It has a quadrail and rear flip up sights. It is very light. Has 30 rd Magpuls with it. Just wanted to know if anyone has experience or heard good or bad things with a Daniel Defense AR-15's?

I would rank a DD above a Bushy.

Big Dog 65

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They offered me a Colt AR-15 but it wasn't new. Had a Colt before I switch departments and my first Colt AR-15 never let me down. Only reason I chose the Daniel Defense was it was brand new and one of my partners wanted it.:tounge2:

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They offered me a Colt AR-15 but it wasn't new. Had a Colt before I switch departments and my first Colt AR-15 never let me down. Only reason I chose the Daniel Defense was it was brand new and one of my partners wanted it.:tounge2:

There are some models in the DD line that compare pretty well to a Colt (whoever comes in and posts "the chart" can burn in hell).

I think you'll be happy with it.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are some models in the DD line that compare pretty well to a Colt (whoever comes in and posts "the chart" can burn in hell).

I think you'll be happy with it.

Aside from the two different bad QC experiences I had with DD, I'd rank them well above Colt (then again, I don't buy into the Colt hype).

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[Broken External Image] :)

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

"Now the Georgians bought Bushmaster... and we all saw what happened to them! The fate of this Army, this nation, and this entire region rests in THE CHART!!!!!"

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom