New Detachable mag 870s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure.

I bet Black Aces Tactical is not liking this, they had the market pretty cornered for stuff like this.

I wonder what mags these things use? Will it be Saiga mags or proprietary to each mfg?

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure.

I bet Black Aces Tactical is not liking this, they had the market pretty cornered for stuff like this.

I wonder what mags these things use? Will it be Saiga mags or proprietary to each mfg?
Black Aces appears to have a better product; I think theirs allows you to use the tube mag as well.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, Black Aces is strictly mag fed.
Having two mag devices in a gun is a sure fire way to created something that wont cycle.

2. Does the tube still hold rounds? - No, the tube is empty. It may hold our Springbok Pump Assist system, however the OEM spring and follower are removed. The shotgun is purely mag fed.

http://www.blackacestactical.com/faq

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mea culpa. I read it somewhere, but the writer may have been mistaken, or he may have been referring to a different box-mag conversion and I confused the two.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Oh I'm sure! Which is exactly why Remington did it. Is there even another American made 12ga, running removable make that you can get at academy, Dick's etc?
If Mossberg(my preference) takes too much time playing around, their Shockwave sales are going to take a hit in favor of the Tac-14.

And Mossberg, if you're listening, I'd like a couple mag-fed 930s for Christmas please.

Latest posts

Top Bottom