New gun store in Choctaw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Locked&Loaded

First off, the store name is Locked & Loaded. I had one of you stop by and tell me that you saw something posted on here about our store so I was curious what was being said. And you all, and everyone who has stopped in so far to check on us, are absolutely blowing us away with all of your support. The response to the store has been out of this world!!!
I'm responding, first to thank you all, and second to let everyone know who we are and what we are doing.
I got my FFL 2 years ago and have been doing gun shows pretty much every weekend since then. If you have been to a show in OKC, Tulsa or Shawnee, you've probably seen us. Our inventory has grown so much that the table prices at the shows have started equaling what a lease payment on a store would be every month. So instead of being open only 2 days a week, we decided to open a store and see where it takes us.
The store we got is VERY small. The showroom is only 700sq.ft. But we are going to carry as much inventory as we possibly can. We already carry new and used firearms along with a large assortment of accessories and gun cases/bags. I would love to start carrying archery equipment for all of you bow hunters out there. Along with reloading equipment and everything that is entailed in that. But we are just going to have to see how much we can possibly cram into this tiny store.
This is a family owned and family ran store. I became an FFL because I was tired of being treated by other stores in the metro (who shall remain nameless) like they were doing me a favor for letting me buy a gun in their store, and then charging me way overpriced merchandise. My business was started for the simple reason to save people money on what I have loved my entire life... Guns and anything that has to do with guns!
We were hoping to be open tomorrow, 02/13, but the fire chief inspection got pushed out until then. We should be open officially not long after that when the final permit comes through. But if any of you swing by while we are there working on it, we'll let you in so you can have a look around.
Our hours for now are going to be Mon-Sat: 10am-6pm Sun: Noon-4pm. This will just be temporary until we can determine which day/days will be best to close.
Again, thank you for all of the support already. We can't wait to open!

P.S. - Speedrat - You don't know me, fool!!! ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom