New new York compliant AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Actually, that is a good reference for the CA law but when standing at the counter of any CA gun shop looking at the ARs for sale they all look, for the most part, the same as you would find in just about any other state. Sure, you pick them up and you will notice the bullet button but will not find any with crazy looking butt stocks to get around the laws here. The laws in CA are lame, strict and don't make things any safer but really don't change the appearance like the one in the original post.

ultimase

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
how do you figure that, if the majority vote the slave masters in it doesn't really matter to me where they live, they still have tiny balls. I understand fully that highly populated metro areas pick politicians, Those are the idiots i'm talking about here. They can't think for themselves that's why they congregate and end up getting led around by a select few who tell them how to think, act, believe and so on. Basically they are larger herds of sheep.

"If the majority vote the slave masters in it doesn't really matter to me where they live, they still have tiny balls." Then by your reasoning everyone in the US has "tiny balls," who's in the white house? Who has the majority in our federal government right now? You have just described everyone in the US to fall into your definition of "tiny balls." Well done.

So clearly it's not quite that cut and dry. Arguing from Oklahoma is safe to argue from, it's just not quite the same in other states.

Last edited:

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, that is a good reference for the CA law but when standing at the counter of any CA gun shop looking at the ARs for sale they all look, for the most part, the same as you would find in just about any other state. Sure, you pick them up and you will notice the bullet button but will not find any with crazy looking butt stocks to get around the laws here. The laws in CA are lame, strict and don't make things any safer but really don't change the appearance like the one in the original post.

Well my only other frame of reference was on a motorcycle forum, a California member posted a few rifles he had built that were very similar, because they were completely sanitized I think it bypassed the detachable magazine rules or some BS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom