New new York compliant AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This works for media types as well as brilliant politicians.

i193.photobucket.com_albums_z305_aziator_AR_15.jpg

rr2008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like it, smooth lines, nice curves. will likely go bang when loaded and you pull the trigger, and i imagine it will be just as accurate as most rifles we own here. Hats off to Blackrain for their ingenuity in adapting a product to allow the citizens of New York to purchase and own this weapon, thus maintaining the citizens rights to bear arms in face of attempted state restrictions on their rights. WTG Blackrain.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe so many people are against NY gun owners having an option to purchase ARs. "Your state passed some unconstitutional laws sorry you can't own an AR, sucks to be you." That's exactly what the antis want. More guns in the hands of legal gun owners is always a good thing.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think you understand quite what's happening. Look at the voting districts. In both new york and california both are pretty red, and for gun rights.

http://www.ppic.org/content/images/PoliticalGeogFigure-4_web.png

Unfortunately, given the fact that the city centers have such a large population the city centers designate who is currently in power. If you were to look at a map for those who are republican, and or for gun rights you'll see that the majority of the states are red. In short it doesn't matter who they vote for if there is an overwhelming majority in the cities. It has very little to do with "growing some stones."

how do you figure that, if the majority vote the slave masters in it doesn't really matter to me where they live, they still have tiny balls. I understand fully that highly populated metro areas pick politicians, Those are the idiots i'm talking about here. They can't think for themselves that's why they congregate and end up getting led around by a select few who tell them how to think, act, believe and so on. Basically they are larger herds of sheep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom