New Obama Flag Looks Eerily Like Blood-Stained Walls at Benghazi Consulate.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did I ever say I was personally disrespectful? I just choose to not participate in the singing, pledging, or revering. I'll stand when everyone stands out of respect for the feelings of some sensitive souls.

Take a cold shower man.
You've said it repeatedly, and you've said it on tape. We've got you cornered, and you've started crawfishin. Well, I suppose that's only natural. Just remember, we've got an eye on you.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You've said it repeatedly, and you've said it on tape. We've got you cornered, and you've started crawfishin. Well, I suppose that's only natural. Just remember, we've got an eye on you.

OK. How in the world am I cornered? I have nothing to be in a corner about.

It's a cult, bro

Not even close, I don't know of anyone personally that has the same beliefs regarding this subject as I do. And I certainly don't associate with anyone in a "cult".

Stainless

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And they said the republican national convention was like a nazi party. Theyre throwing that stupid ass logo in everyones face talking about change blah blah blah, and now he has his own flag?!

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The concept we can dishonor an object is pretty ridiculous honestly. We dishonor people not objects.

Example: Not pulling over for a funeral procession is dishonoring a person.
Not feeling righteous anger over the burning or disfigurement of a piece of cloth is "dishonoring an object" and is an antiquated concept. The Founders did not honor the flag, say the pledge, or sing the song. The Communists do, the Nazis did, and every dictatorship always has a song and a pledge. Think about it.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Slugger, Dude, you are like a really very literal-minded feller. If Somebody said "hail of bullets" would you dive for cover as if there were an acktural hail of bullets? Because, if you would, you really need to re-evaluate the way you've been living up till now.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Slugger, Dude, you are like a really very literal-minded feller. If Somebody said "hail of bullets" would you dive for cover as if there were an acktural hail of bullets? Because, if you would, you really need to re-evaluate the way you've been living up till now.

I don't need no stinkeen bullits...

We all have our views. Mine don't interfere with yours.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont like the idea of a politician having their own flag. Men and Women have been dying for hundreds of years for the U.S. flag and what it symbolizes. A flag is sacred in my opinion, A flag is something you respect and appreciate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom