New Pistol! Colt Gov't Model 1911 in 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old rookie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been wanting a 1911 in 9mm, really wanted a Commander Model but settled up today and got this Gov't Model in Stainless - Colt Model O1092 in 9mm. I just got it in a FTF trade with a member here (talk about maintaining "community" and I am happy, as I hope he is with his deal too). Anyway, I most often carry a Colt Lightweight Commander in .45 ACP these days, but wanted a 9mm 1911 cause ammo is a lot cheaper and I like to shoot! I know there's a lot of awesome 1911s out there, but I just like Colts...no particular reason I guess other than I always wanted a pony when I was a kid, but living in the city, we couldn't have one. Anyway, here she is: View attachment 57983 View attachment 57984

SWEET. Great looking sidearm, there....I bet that's the one that the BGs run away from when you rack the slide..... :)
Beauty!!!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SWEET. Great looking sidearm, there....I bet that's the one that the BGs run away from when you rack the slide..... :)
Beauty!!!

They'll never hear the slide rack, I carry in condition one. They might hear the snick of the thumb safety going off and see the flash though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom