New PPKs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On most everything else, he's as Dimwitted as they come. Mom says its the lead paint he kept eating, Dad says it's from always running into trees and walls to see if he could knock them down. I say, its cause he is adopted. Anyway he is a Walkin Walther Encyclopedia.
So you are saying people pick @druryj but get stuck with you. I’m in the same boat.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
especially is ergonomicallly superb in my hands, it's I have a CCP and love it though. Its been flawless so far. Nearly 2k through it

Well that is most excellent then. I have heard not much good about them, even though the CCP is ergonomically one of the best pistols I've handled, their rep for failure keeps me from buying one.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well that is most excellent then. I have heard not much good about them, even though the CCP is ergonomically one of the best pistols I've handled, their rep for failure keeps me from buying one.
I actually ened up talking to the Walther guys close to COB. The CCP might be moving to Arkansas and actually be maned by Walther. Those issues, that I havnt seen out of mine might hopefully get fixed. I told them if they did, to not bother with it unless they put a, at least semi double stack magazine in it. The grip has more than enough room in it. The only malfunctions We have had with ours is a bad magazine. We have 8 so I use that mag to practice Imediate action with.

Also have the 380 Auto version but with the cost of 380, it hasn been shot that much

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep trying to not buy a P22, but it keeps calling. I've tried researching them and there are tons of posts everywhere telling of their problems. But, those posts are all very old. Does anyone have anything to say about a recent purchase; say 2020 or 2021?
BTW, there are also tons of posts praising them.
The latest one I looked at had roll markings that were different (read more professional) that many I've seen, as though a different process was used. It was very un-Umarex.