New PSA for gun control (Warning: Contains extreme stupidity)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You know what the "producer" of the film will say right?

"If it's shocking enough to get people to start talking about the video, then about the problem of gun violence, I have done my job"

Seems like it's never about the message of their dumbass video's, statements or tactics, it's about "starting a conversation" - I got yer conversation RIGHT HERE.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At that point, the kid would have been suspended and, after the cops showed up, taken downtown and fingerprinted. Then, after the media explained to the public how an automatic weapon was confiscated from a kid's backpack before he could commit mayhem, the mother would be pilloried and stoned.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went on a little rant in my blog today about this... Managed to piss off both sides of the fence, been getting angry emails for the last few hours from gun-grabbers and enthusiasts lol.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently spent a couple hours reading anti-gun articles that cited "empirical evidence" that the presence of guns make us less safe and reports like "The More Guns, Less Crime Myth." On Linkedin I read a discussion started by a college professor about how guns stifle free speech and even the presence of artillery pieces at the armory next to the building where he holds class intimidates open rational discussion.

There is NO rationalizing, debating, or discussing the freedom, liberty, or safety and security that responsible firearm use provides with these people.

B Gordon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read one article about the video where somebody from one of the anti's was claiming it was actually a video put out by pro-firearms people so they could have ammunition to point fingers at the stupidity of anti's.
Like anti-gun people don't come up with enough stupid stuff without outside help.
Amazing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom