New Rimfire Ruger Charger "Recently acquired"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Happened onto another Toy, New in the Box never fired. I have a couple of these already and ran onto another one! This one, a guy put a HUGE over sized scope on it and was told it was just a eye piece. It came with all the factory stuff, box, and bag. It is a first year production model, 2008. They are a blast to shoot and the grandkids and young people really like to shoot them. Ruger needs to bring them back. I will put a matching 3x9x40 Nikon scope on it, like the other ones I have, to make a level playing field. If you run onto one, pick it up if you have young kids, as they are a blast to shoot and they are cheap to shoot as well!

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
That right there should be a safe queen considering it's rarity(being stainless and having the non standard OEM factory stock). Awesome score! Don't let that one go.

Love my Charger.

Ruger needs to bring them back as an SR model equipped with a side-folding pistol stabilizing brace and click adjustable aperture iron sights, though.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That right there should be a safe queen considering it's rarity(being stainless and having the non standard OEM factory stock). Awesome score! Don't let that one go.

Love my Charger.

Ruger needs to bring them back as an SR model equipped with a side-folding pistol stabilizing brace and click adjustable aperture iron sights, though.

Now that is something I have not thought of, that would be cool! I will admit, I don't know allot about them, what caught my eye was it was all in the box with everything and not shot. The other two I have, we have mounted identical scopes on them and it is a blast to "compete" with two of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom