New season of Street Outlaws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't seen the latest episode, but am looking forward to it. In other news...their site is down, lol.

"Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache Server at www.streetoutlawsokc.com Port 80"

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not have pay TV.
I do get to go to my buddies and watch it after he records it. He has known Sean for a long time.
Watching it makes me want to build another fast ride. Does it do that to you guys?

Since my 57 is running well and getting ok MPG it tweaks my brain towards making my 47 dodge truck a drag/ street performer.
But you need to run 8's to even be competitive.

The track or street they used to run on was not prepped when the show first came out.. NOW the street is looking like it has been fully prepped.
I want to se you guys do it without a trailer and want to see no prepped streets.
Have a legit legal street car with legal tires.

I guess it would not be Street "Outlaws" then would it.

Fun to watch. Wife likes it also. She has raced many times down the 1/4 mile and does quite well. she always had better reaction time than I did.
Usually in the 0's

Reaction score
I watch it, as I've raced with Chief and Farmtruck before at the LS1Truck Shootouts, and Shawn was with them. I used to have a decently quick street truck that ran with Chief's red chevy truck before he went turbo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the only thing they do that is illegal is their test runs in or around the city. Most of the races are outside the city and the roads are closed by law enforcement.

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ran in some of the same circles as these guys before they made it big. Pretty good guys the little I've met them. Now in days, the "street" looks better than Thunder Valley has in years (been a few since I've been out there; heard TV changed hands).

Latest posts

Top Bottom