New shoes for my S&W Model 49 from Grashorn Gunworks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted to share a few photos of my new stags from Grashorn Gunworks. I highly recommend Patrick and Rose Grashorn if you are needing any custom grips in American Elk (he also offers Moose, Caribou, and Bighorn, as well as bone and ivory grips depending on availability of materials). Grips were received within two days after time of purchase and Patrick was extremely polite and very easy to deal with throughout the entire process.

oTGiBvbh.jpg

hdoeuYJh.jpg

lUKioEUh.jpg

pe6566Fh.jpg

WFJnccgh.jpg

Last edited:

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, those look awesome!

Thanks Darren...and BTW a really big thanks to you and @CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin for giving me the opportunity to own that 49. She's a sweet little gun and will be my daily CC piece as soon as I get my license. I've just been carrying it around the house in the meantime with a Blackhawk TecGrip pocket holster which works very well.

uuWrwx1h.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. I've said it once, I'll say it again...that is one gorgeous Bodyguard. It was actually offered up to me before you latched a hold of it, but it was too purdy for me to tote around on a daily basis. That's why I only carry plastic pistols. They don't ugly up like rich blue steel does, because they're already born thataway.

I'm not a fan of stag grips, but those are nicely done. I especially like the way that brass Tyler compliments those two-tone S&W medallions. A very nice touch indeed! :clap3:

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is just absolutely beautiful. Man, I’m like GED, I wouldn’t dare carry that thing, I’d have it buggered up in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It already has some blemishes so I won't feel too guilty about carrying it. It will likely spend all it's time in a nylon pocket holster and I'll be sure keep the gun free of any powder residue before holstering. Hopefully that will cut down on finish wear.

What, you got bad guys at your house? :eek: Oh, btw, nice grips; nice gun.

Thanks Ronny...just trying to used to pocket carrying. Tried out a Desantis Nemesis first and it was a little on the bulky side for my liking. I'm a huge fan of the Blackhawk. It's super sticky and doesn't print at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom