New Snubbie Holster from Lobo Gunleather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I will keep the same thread going. Here is a picture of my M36 safely in its new home.

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_P9130006.jpg

First impressions out of the package:

• Smells very good :) I love the smell of new leather
  • Fit to firearm was very good
  • Overall look was adequate with some "extra" stitching sticking out but I burned it off and looked fine.
  • My Filson belt had trouble getting through the loops but that is mostly becasuse of the extreme thickness of the belt. It will probably get better with wear.
  • It probably won't get the WOW factor that the high end customs get but I don't need my holsters to look like Italian loafers either.
  • Did I mention $39.95 shipped?

I will carry it for a couple weeks everyday and report back.

BC

That's a good lookin' scabbard. He did better on your than he did on mine. :grumble:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GED, you're the one who brought these holsters to my attention. Did you end up having problems with yours?

Oh...I dunno. To a "regular" Joe, they're great holsters. But, since I am highly irregular :screwy: I was less than impressed with the last one I got. :disappoin

The finish had a lot to be desired, the belt slots looked like they were carved and chiseled out by a kindergartener with a dull pocket knife, it didn't have the cant I requested and it had a sorta chemical smell to it instead of that glorious, intoxicating, divine leather aroma.

All in all, not his best work. Maybe he just had a bad week or something. :ugh2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom