New Squirrel Slayer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just picked this up and even though I posted it elsewhere I wanted everyone to know what is available locally:

I had this custom built by S&H Arms in Owasso. It is a Stainless MKII with a Competition Target body. It has been worked with a Volquartsen trigger/Sear (3# pull) and has a Majestic Arms speed strip kit.

This is INTEGRALLY SUPRESSED and is a Class III weapon. It is quieter than a pellet gun (by far) with CCI standard Velocity .22LR.

Anyway, Curtis builds a beautiful gun and the finish is fantastic and it's hard to even see where the can meets the body. It can be completely stripped for cleaning and is going to be one of my favorite guns...

ai29.photobucket.com_albums_c253_jasondcunningham_MKII.jpg

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is outstanding! More pictures! Fancy tool to take it down? What kind of baffles? You know my birthday is not until December, but I am willing to wait.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May I ask? What did the total built run? Very interested in this same thing.

Can you pull the suppressor pieces out?

I had this built on a MKII and had it built with a match trigger, sear, extractor and a Majestic Arms Speed Strip.

All-in-All with Tax Stamp and Tax figure on $1300.

Worth every penny. Seriously.

And yes, it is easily disassembled for cleaning. Including baffles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom