New to hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a lot of hunting knowledge to be gained here.....some of us have been doing it for a very long time.

hfalt.jpg

Last edited:

JoeGloker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Public for now, I'm based in Tulsa, sat my first dawn at skiatook last deer season. Busted a few, but no shots
Sounds like a seasoned pro! Seriously though, we all make mistakes and I go to the truck almost every time thinking ‘why did I do or didn’t do that’. It’s a learning process that is never finished. Just my opinion.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Public for now, I'm based in Tulsa, sat my first dawn at skiatook last deer season. Busted a few, but no shots
I’ve been picked off by deer when the situation made no sense at all. The wind was right, I wasn’t moving etc. They froze and bolted. I’m like ‘WTH’?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
41 seemed like a good age to get into hunting. Here to learn and ask questions that will probably end up being common sense
Welcome to OSA!
There are some very knowledgeable hunters that keep this forum fresh with information.
Grab a beer, sit back and listen. Typically later in the summer when the chat really picks up.
Public land success is especially difficult.

Latest posts

Top Bottom