New to me Walther

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Recently picked up a nice WWII AC44 P38. It shoots great but decided that I could shoot a P1 and if I break a part no big deal as parts are readily available. So the P38 is relagated to handling and not shooting.

The one really is a shooter.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could not really tell any difference. With it being a 9mm and a full size pistol its pretty easy to shoot. It won't replace my G19 for SD, but it will be a great range toy. Just something about it, that makes it fun to shoot.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool, looks like a nice addition to your collection.

Thanks Brett, I really like the PP's but like shooting the weapons in my collection. Decided to go 9mm. Sold and traded my PP's. Wish I could have kept them, but with retirement just months away and no O/T in the near future, I am going to have to limit what I buy. Really find the history of the Nazi era weapons interesting.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks Brett, I really like the PP's but like shooting the weapons in my collection. Decided to go 9mm. Sold and traded my PP's. Wish I could have kept them, but with retirement just months away and no O/T in the near future, I am going to have to limit what I buy. Really find the history of the Nazi era weapons interesting.

As do I. Sorry to hear that you sold all your PP's. Those and the PPK's are just a hoot to shoot. Granted none of mine are war era pistols. Except for my S&W revolvers, my Walthers will be the last guns to ever go.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As do I. Sorry to hear that you sold all your PP's. Those and the PPK's are just a hoot to shoot. Granted none of mine are war era pistols. Except for my S&W revolvers, my Walthers will be the last guns to ever go.

PP's(mine were 32's) were a lot of fun and I will probably pick a pre S&W model PPK (380) for a range toy in the future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom