New to the site & technically to shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauramarielive

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's all good. It's not common to see a 37 year old with a quickly draining hourglass of time so I understand the curiosity. I don't focus on it as it has been a long time coming. Not going to post it publicly cause I don't wanna bring anyone down or be known for that. It's been a beautiful ride regardless of how short it will be. Feel free to message me privately. I am still figuring out the site myself so apologize in advance if I am replying in the wrong spot or something.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's all good. It's not common to see a 37 year old with a quickly draining hourglass of time so I understand the curiosity. I don't focus on it as it has been a long time coming. Not going to post it publicly cause I don't wanna bring anyone down or be known for that. It's been a beautiful ride regardless of how short it will be. Feel free to message me privately. I am still figuring out the site myself so apologize in advance if I am replying in the wrong spot or something.

You’re fine. Don’t sweat the petty stuff and don’t pet the sweaty stuff.

Make yourself at home. I’m glad you found us, and I hope you enjoy your stay. I believe you bring value to the site.

Did someone hook you up with a place to blow up some tannerite?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA!!!! Boots and Waders optional but sometimes Required!!!!! :Heya:

What do you mean sometimes???

Welcome to the nuthouse.

Oh and many of us are not in the best of shape or are on a long slide out of here. Best anyone can do is live to the fullest and leave a beautiful corpse behind. Of course not many are as good looking as I am but the rest of you can try. 🤪
🤪🤪🤪

We need an Eat N Shoot soon to meet all the new people.

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
01OSA1.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom