New Walking Dead show: Fear the Walking Dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you guys think?

Summer 2015

From EW:

Fear the Walking Dead has come alive!

AMC has released the first promo for The Walking Dead companion series, which reveals a pretty big spoiler. A newscaster notes that everyone should get their flu shot because five different states are reporting a strange virus, which definitively confirms that Fear the Walking Dead does take place during the initial outbreak of the zombie apocalypse—though it won’t just be a prequel.

The new series—which hails from Walking Dead execs Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero and David Alpert, along with Sons of Anarchy’s Dave Erickson—takes place in Los Angeles and stars Kim Dickens, Cliff Curtis, Frank Dillane, and Alycia Debnam. Will they all survive?

Last edited by a moderator:

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can suspend disbelief for the zombie premise, but in the original show, which takes place in the south, why do they never find a gun cabinet/safe/cache?

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can suspend disbelief for the zombie premise, but in the original show, which takes place in the south, why do they never find a gun cabinet/safe/cache?

+1

I'm only on season 2 now but come on. Nobody is carrying an AR or AK. Those SOBs are prolific in the USA. Not to mention the numerous M4s just laying around that they completely ignore. But by god they have their pump action shotguns and bolt action rifles to use.

Latest posts

Top Bottom