Thunder Playoffs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
8 years ago. Thunder still here and will have a new arena soon. THUNDER UP!! Hope they go 2-0 after tonight's game but I have a feeling Irving is going to have a big game tonight. Doncic's knee has been slowing him down some but SGA was limping a little too. Going to be another late night for me!

My point was that the team threatened to leave if the constitutional amendment was passed and the legislature caved. So, in large part thanks to the team, gun owners in Oklahoma don't have the enhanced protection from the state constitution. Eight years ago they screwed the gun owners in Oklahoma, and for eight years we haven't had the enhanced protection that would have had if they had not threatened to leave.

You can support them all you want to but like I said in my first post in this thread, as far as I'm concerned, they can go to hell.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My point was that the team threatened to leave if the constitutional amendment was passed and the legislature caved. So, in large part thanks to the team, gun owners in Oklahoma don't have the enhanced protection from the state constitution. Eight years ago they screwed the gun owners in Oklahoma, and for eight years we haven't had the enhanced protection that would have had if they had not threatened to leave.

You can support them all you want to but like I said in my first post in this thread, as far as I'm concerned, they can go to hell.
And where did they threaten to leave? You posted an article to them objecting to the original constitutional carry, it does not mention them threatening to leave. If they did, I’d like to know. I keep looking. I can’t find anything to verify the claim.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I was right(unfortunately) about game 2 being tougher but it was Doncic, Washington and Hardaway that were killing it. At one point Dallas was shooting over 60% from 3 - tough to win with those numbers. Looked like the Thunder weren't ever in a rhythm. Now to Dallas on Saturday for Game 3. A good point is Dallas being so close that we should have a good crowd. I think we have to, at a minimum, split the next two games in Dallas or we'll be down 3-1 and have to win 3 straight which will be tough.

While I don't think they can win the Western Conference, I would sure love to see them in the finals.

THUNDER UP!!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Youth won that game, along with some terrible free throw shooting by the Mavs. By the time this is over, Luka will have easily replaced LeBron as the biggest whiner and cry baby in NBA history. If i were a ref, after the second or third time he approached me to complain.....T's would follow. I saw him in a refs face or chasing a ref down the court no less than a dozen times last night.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Youth won that game, along with some terrible free throw shooting by the Mavs. By the time this is over, Luka will have easily replaced LeBron as the biggest whiner and cry baby in NBA history. If i were a ref, after the second or third time he approached me to complain.....T's would follow. I saw him in a refs face or chasing a ref down the court no less than a dozen times last night.
I wouldn’t give him that much slack. Dramon Green got two T’s in the first 4 minutes a few games back. Luka is just as bad and just as deserving.

Latest posts

Top Bottom