Next time you flash your lights at someone to get over think about this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ROFLMAO...Im sure some of you wont see the humour in this but I do. One of my partners was coming into work today...because of his assignment he has an unmarked but complete with lights and siren. As hes SB on I-35 a Prius of all things comes in behind and starts flashing his lights wanting him to move over. He does...then gets in behind him and hits him with lights and siren....guy rolls his window down and says"I guess that wasnt a very smart move was it?" Partners reply..".no sir it wasnt...license and insurance please". He got off easy with a warning and short lecture.....

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok this seems like as good a time as any to ask our LEO friends out there. Why is it that whoever is weaving in and out of traffic going 90 MPH in rush hour traffic is “ALWAYS” driving some total POS $800 junker that wouldn’t pass inspection if we still had them?

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ROFLMAO...Im sure some of you wont see the humour in this but I do. One of my partners was coming into work today...because of his assignment he has an unmarked but complete with lights and siren. As hes SB on I-35 a Prius of all things comes in behind and starts flashing his lights wanting him to move over. He does...then gets in behind him and hits him with lights and siren....guy rolls his window down and says"I guess that wasnt a very smart move was it?" Partners reply..".no sir it wasnt...license and insurance please". He got off easy with a warning and short lecture.....

I am ignert of the law. What violation was the warning written for?

Latest posts

Top Bottom