• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City NIB kids wooden playset

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
My wife purchased the wooden playset in the link below from Home Depot in April of 2021. I opened the box, sorted the hardware and boards, assembled a couple board sections and said screw it. I honestly wasn't satisfied with the quality of the playset given the price paid and wasn't going to invest several hours in assembling and leveling a place in my yard for it. The boards are not cedar as the name suggests.

Unfortunately, the playset wasn't returnable and it is just taking up space on a pallet in my garage. If this is something that you could use for your kids or grandkids, feel free to make me a reasonable offer. The weight of the playset and pallet is approximately 300 lbs, so you'll need help loading/ unloading it. Trade interests would include:

Sig pistols (DA/SA or P365)
S&W revolvers
Military surplus firearms
Budget AR rifles
SKS rifles
Factory loaded 9mm ammo
Factory loaded or surplus 7.62 x 39mm ammo
Automatic watches

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Creativ...-Slide-and-Playset-Accessories-3681/303703432
creative-cedar-designs-swing-sets-3681-64_600.jpg

Last edited:

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So @coolhandluke has been my best friend since we were 14 or 15. He’s the pickiest person I’ve ever known (still love ya dawg) so when he says it’s not the quality he expected for the price, that means it’s more than suffice for anyone else. If y’all have ever dealt with him, you know he only collects the best examples and many pieces in his collections of various tastes are museum quality. I would’ve ran out to his house and grabbed this for my kids if I knew it wouldn’t get trashed by my pointer (he’s already destroyed a similar play set).

TL:DR good seller, trade with confidence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom