Nice Boar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a new guest in the trap this morning, fine looking specimen. Not sure on exact weight, but it took two of us and we could barely get him in the truck, guessing around 250 lbs or so. He was a beautiful pig, wasn't scarred up, wasn't muddy and had little to no smell to him at all. Don't know that I have ever trapped one this color. I figure he was a younger pig, his cutters weren't that big. Had they been bigger he would have made a beautiful head mount.... or at least as beautiful as a pig can be. Had the lowered hind end and tall in the shoulders like a russian, and not so much rounded across the back like a domesticated. He was none too happy to be in the trap and gave me a good charge. He was no match for a .22 between the eyes.

Attachments

• boar1.jpg
    boar1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 204
  • cutters.jpg
    cutters.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 198

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got his head boiled out this weekend. Haven't got the peroxide on it yet, so he is still a little yeller. Seen better, but he will make a good conversation piece!

Attachments

• IMG_0150[1].jpg
    IMG_0150[1].jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0151[1].jpg
    IMG_0151[1].jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 153

Latest posts

Top Bottom