Nickle 45

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know it's not 45acp...I want an original also.....look at the Colt 38 super-bright stainless steel. I've had several..and sold them ...even after they were used..for almost what I payed for them. Colt isn't necessarily the best...but every9ne knows them and they hold value...like Rolex.

I've been told Colt custom shop does orders. Been thinking about a bright nickel Colt 45acp. Except I want original sights...what I mean is nickel sights (yes I know nickel-on-nickel is hard to see) like the original 70 MarkIV series..or like the WWI-WW2 sights on the GI 45acp.

Nickel and original sights....love it.

Cimmaron (Philippine made) makes a 45acp in nickel with the sights that I like....just one problem..it doesn't have "Colt" or the "Colt Horse" on it......

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
been thinking white pearl might go with ivory.should have wiped the oil off it before pic ATI CMPAC 001.jpg

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the RIA bright stainless, nickel, or whatever it is in .38 Super. I put a set of faux ivory grip panels on it that my son had. Pimpin' ain't easy!!!

Cedar Creek

Latest posts

Top Bottom