"No Guns" signs carry the weight of law?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PUPMKIN, I sure don't remember reading that they can revoke your license if you carry in a place marked "no guns". I will look in my instructor curriculum and see if says that...

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not saying they will revoke it, I'm just saying they could if they wanted too.

Let's say you carry into a store that has a sign. And some anti gun store manager finds that you have one and throws a fit and calls the police, they show up and ask you if you seen the sign. And you say yes. You mean to say they can't revoke your license if they want too?????

ExtremistPullup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not saying they will revoke it, I'm just saying they could if they wanted too.

Let's say you carry into a store that has a sign. And some anti gun store manager finds that you have one and throws a fit and calls the police, they show up and ask you if you seen the sign. And you say yes. You mean to say they can't revoke your license if they want too?????

If they throw a fit and call the police I hope someone would get the hint and leave.
TITLE 21 § 1290.17 SUSPENSION AND REVOCATION OF LICENSE covers who (OSBI) and when a license can and may be revoked.
I don't think misdemeanor trespass counts since its not a "enumerated as a preclusion to a handgun license"

Last edited:

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
huh, well my LEO buddy is full of doo.....

Apparently so. Having a badge does not mean he is right. Does he work for OSBI enforcement? I have lots of LEO buddies, including Feds, doesn't mean that they know what they are talking about, and they agree with me. If they know you are carrying and ask you to leave and you don't, they can call and give you a trespass. That does not mean it is grounds for revocation. Nothing like fear mongering on an internet forum. Sorry about your doo filled friend......

Latest posts

Top Bottom