No tacos for you!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here ya go...

Armed Taco Bell workers shoot, kill robbery suspect
Armed employees at a Cleveland Taco Bell shot and killed a would-be robber early Wednesday, police said.

Police responded to the store in the city's Edgewater neighborhood shortly before 3 a.m. and found the suspect suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. The unidentified man was taken to a local hospital and pronounced dead.

A second suspect fled the scene.

Investigators say five Taco Bell employees were in the store when the suspects came in wearing masks and ordered them to get on the ground. Three of the employees opened fire, striking the suspect.

Police said no arrests had been made.

In a statement, Taco Bell said the company was offering counseling to the restaurant workers and was cooperating with the investigation.

3 out of 5 employees opened fire. Wow. Seems working night shift at a fast food spot in Cleveland may be a dangerous job. Who knew.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am wondering how long the employees will keep their jobs. Just hope that if the police rule it a good shooting that the Taco Bell management use their heads instead of going PC.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's an improvement. Taco Bell used to be posted in Kansas. Further, employees couldn't carry so much as a pocket knife.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They should have just given him a bag full of bean burritos. He would have died on the crapper in a few hours.
One time I grabbed a drink at a Taco Bell when running a few errands. I tossed the cup in the trash when I arrived at home. My wife asked what I got at Taco Bell, I replied diarrhea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom