Nordic Compnents 22 upper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am thinking about getting one. Has anyone on here used one or own one? I would like to get some opinions on them and possibly get a recommendation on what configuration to get. TIA

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are quite a few of the 3-gun crowd that has them and use them regularly. Mine has gone many 1000s of rounds flawlessly...well except for some real bad Remington SubSonic ammo...thank god I only got 100 rounds of that crap! Any configuration will immic the weight of a regular .223 so any way you go will be nice. I like the 18" barrel myself, but I also own a 16". These uppers really work well with red dot sighs! I absolutely love mine, and so do the othere guys here locally that own them. They are GREAT!!

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got the 20" to match the sight radius of my competition gun. It runs and runs. If I only had someone to load magazines for me... Best .22 conversion/upper out there.

M

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are quite a few of the 3-gun crowd that has them and use them regularly. Mine has gone many 1000s of rounds flawlessly...well except for some real bad Remington SubSonic ammo...thank god I only got 100 rounds of that crap! Any configuration will immic the weight of a regular .223 so any way you go will be nice. I like the 18" barrel myself, but I also own a 16". These uppers really work well with red dot sighs! I absolutely love mine, and so do the othere guys here locally that own them. They are GREAT!!

Finally got my 5.5" full auto dedicated upper to run. Ran 3 BDM mag dumps of Federal Value Pack back to back to back with only 2 failures (solid hit on the rim with no ignition).

Now I'm pretty much convinced I'm gonna get one of the Nordic 18" uppers to match my new Noveske Rogue Hunter. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom