NOT a Good Deal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Before reading this thread, I ordered a magazine for my CZ527FS, a set of Warne Rings and a Leupold 1.25x4 scope with the #4 German reticle from CTD.

Was a bit worried to scared shitless after reading all the negative comments. That said, everything came in to expectations. They had what I wanted and they beat both Midway and Brownell's by +$75.

Given all the negative comments ... I doubt I would buy from them again.

To this thread and buying 22 LR ammo ... I am buying 22 LR when I can and I second the comments about Academy. Little better than WM when they have what I want in stock.

Attachments

• CZ 527FS.jpg
    CZ 527FS.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 150

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get it now! "Cheaper Than Dirt" is referring to their morals, not their prices.... :explode:

I will also vouch for SGammo. Bought from them several times. Great service, no hassle.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Academy has had their last dime from me. When they pulled all the "EBR's" from view in their stores after one of the shootings, that burned the bridge.

YMMV
Yeah, that irked me too, but they didn't refuse to sell them. Haven't looked lately, as I build my own AR's, but didn't they re-appear on the shelves in public view? Dunno.
Walmart pissed me off when they quit selling handguns, but that was quitting totally. I don't have any place else to get .22 ammo other than Walmart so I have to swallow the pill and look. Been looking for three years now, and haven't found a round on the shelf, but I'll buy it when it does.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just ordered 1500 rounds of CCI Mini Mags from Bud's. Price was $7.99 per box which is OK but the shipping ($15) makes it a little more than what I could find locally if they were in stock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom