• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[Sale/Trade] Nothing of interest here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Sporterized when I got it. Has a Timney trigger. Very light and crisp. Carved the stock from a blank of maple with lots of real nice figuring. rebarreled to 308. Has rail on top for scope/rings. Includes 60 rounds of brown bear. Willing to drive for the right deal. Price negotiable. Would like somewhere near 450, but i'm open to negotiation.

Trying to get radio gear, so trades for 2m/70cm/6m / hf radio gear.
Willing to partial trade for a cheaper gun (.22, 12ga?) as long as I have 200 cash.
Thats an awesome looking rifle and I like what you did with the stock. I’d probably bite if it was in its original configuration. It’s just a little bit too tricked out and personalized to make it marketable enough for me. It’s kinda like a restomod car. It’s a classic collector platform but all the parts are modern upgrades.

Veshuma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Thats an awesome looking rifle and I like what you did with the stock. I’d probably bite if it was in its original configuration. It’s just a little bit too tricked out and personalized to make it marketable enough for me. It’s kinda like a restomod car. It’s a classic collector platform but all the parts are modern upgrades.
No worries. Was worth a shot. Thanks for looking! ^_^