NRA Reform is Underway!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a lifetime member of the NRA, it has become increasingly difficult to support the organization. As others have stated, the fleecing of the members, and outright theft, has left a very sour taste in my mouth. However, I do not want to see the NRA dissolve. I don't really care about its history, but it is bar none the most recognizable Second Amendment Organization in the world. The corruption has certainly tainted much of what it stands for, however, losing that recognition would be, IMO, far worse. It would give the left more talking points, and more legitimacy to their un-American activities, and attacks on the Second Amendment.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_2635.jpeg

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a lifetime member of the NRA, it has become increasingly difficult to support the organization. As others have stated, the fleecing of the members, and outright theft, has left a very sour taste in my mouth. However, I do not want to see the NRA dissolve. I don't really care about its history, but it is bar none the most recognizable Second Amendment Organization in the world. The corruption has certainly tainted much of what it stands for, however, losing that recognition would be, IMO, far worse. It would give the left more talking points, and more legitimacy to their un-American activities, and attacks on the Second Amendment.
I agree. The NRA is and has been the stronghold for the 2A and gun rights in general. Even with some of their actions that I thoroughly did not agree with. Kinda coincides with then Pres. Trump's EO banning bump stocks that IIRC NRA endorsed. I don't want NRA to go away, just the corruptness and those that let it exist. Which will have to be proven before I donate.

Head Mule

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Non Rights ASSociation doesn't get anything from me until they DEMAND and push for and accomplish repeal of EVERY SINGLE piece of anti 2A ******** since 1791! And while they're at it eliminate ******** frivolous lawsuits, taxes, fees, and other impositions on 2A. Also mandate REAL firearms education in schools again to de-stigmatize society and maybe put people back on the proper side of COMMON SENSE

Last edited:

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Non Rights ASSociation doesn't get anything from me until they DEMAND and push for and accomplish repeal of EVERY SINGLE piece of anti 2A ******** since 1791! And while they're at it eliminate ******** frivolous lawsuits, taxes, fees, and other impositions on 2A. Also mandate REAL firearms education in schools again to de-stigmatize society and maybe put people back on the proper side of COMMON SENSE
Amen! Tell it, Brother!!

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So how could they get all that done without any support? How could any 2A organization get that done?

What 2A organizations do you financially support?

Latest posts

Top Bottom