NRA temporarily leaves Facebook

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personnaly think that is why most of the anti gun zelots cannot fatham the thought of owning a gun and not flying off the handle and shooting someone, is because of the simple fact that they are an out of control zelot! Remaining in control of their emotions, bodily functions, thoughts and public comments are foreign ideas to these people, because they swarm to leaders that provid guidance, direction and care on every step of their lives. Self motivation, self responsibility, self sustainment and self reliance are not in their thought process. Things need to be provided to them, so that they will have more time to become more at one with the world and enlightened. Eh, just my simple opinion.

You're onto something here...

I've always maintained that the typical gun control advocate is driven by their emotions. They can't even begin to understand the concept of self-control coupled with morality & logic based thinking.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its nice that the NRA is hiding under their desks while still sending me mailers asking for money to "fight the fight of our lives." They have turned into a bunch of compromising jackwagons and extortionists.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smart move on NRA's part. Take away the target and there's nothing to shoot at. Arguing 2A against emotions right now is pointless. Watch the vid in this article between John Lott and CNN's Soledad O'Brien. There's nothing that will dissuade her from her opinion. (I can't handle listening to more than one, or at the most two, of these anti-gun dialogues a day.) The collective media hunts like a Bloodhound for these kinds of opportunities to publicly spew their anti-gun misinformation.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/12/18/john-lott-destroys-cnns-soledad-obrien-on-gun-free-zones-n1469461

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully the press conference isn't to announce their return to supporting "reasonable restrictions" like in the 90's. Maybe if they stand firm this time I'll send some dues. Wonder what our wonderful ORA is doing right now for the 2nd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom