Obama "House Meeting" scheduled tomorrow in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I signed up to recieve the Obama campaign emails so I could see the information first hand.

Turns out tomorrow there is a "house meeting" scheduled to get supporters together and discuss their plan.

It struck me funny that this important campaign meeting is being held at the "Ladies First Sports Bar" a.k.a. the Pine Street Bar & Grill.

Here's a photo of it, between Harvard & Yale on Pine. Just across from "Apache Machine".

ai51.tinypic.com_9au2vp.jpg

And here's a copy of the email:

Friend --

Tomorrow -- Wednesday, August 3rd -- volunteers will gather at campaign house meetings across the country to continue laying the groundwork for the 2012 campaign.

This kind of organizing work matters more than ever. Now that President Obama has reached a compromise with congressional leaders to meet our financial obligations and reduce our debt, it's up to us to get the word out about how important this agreement is and why it's crucial to have a leader like President Obama in office.

Tomorrow, volunteers will talk about how to build this campaign at the local level -- can you attend the meeting in Tulsa?

Here are the details:

What: House meeting

Where: 4302 East Pine Street
Tulsa, OK 74115

When: Wednesday, August 3rd
5:00 pm

At this week's house meetings, we'll discuss the best way to keep bringing new folks into the political process in our own communities and neighborhoods. It's important that folks hear about the President's accomplishments from their own friends and neighbors -- from forging this new bipartisan debt compromise to reforming Wall Street, repealing "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and passing the historic Affordable Care Act.

Wednesday also happens to be the day before the President's 50th birthday -- and our work to build this campaign through this kind of solid grassroots organizing is the sort of gift he'll appreciate most.

Will you plan on setting aside a small part of your day on Wednesday for a house meeting? RSVP now to attend in Tulsa:

http://my.barackobama.com/Birthday-House-Meetings

Thanks,

Jeremy

Jeremy Bird
National Field Director
Obama for America

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Now that President Obama has reached a compromise with congressional leaders to meet our financial obligations and reduce our debt"

So.... raising the debt ceiling, borrowing more money, and STILL increasing spending is being "spun" as reducing our debt???

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Now that President Obama has reached a compromise with congressional leaders to meet our financial obligations and reduce our debt"

So.... raising the debt ceiling, borrowing more money, and STILL increasing spending is being "spun" as reducing our debt???

You just don't understand Obamanomics.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Borrow more money to pay of the debt. Sounds pretty easy to me. It's like having 2 credit cards and paying the debt with the other and keep it going back and forth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom